Following the rising trend of outsourcing as many as possible complementary services, the Health and Safety domain, Emergency Situations and Civil Protection are not exceptions. Small companies, and not only, use this option more often.
- Drawing up the documents required by the Health & Safety specialists, in order to avoid fines;
- Optimizing your employees’ time from three points of view: fast drawing of the documentation, permanent consulting through phone or via email with the licensed company;
- Clear obligations assumed by the external Health & Safety service guaranteed by a service contract, with invoice and receipt completely tax deductible;
- Partnership with other suppliers of Health & Safety services that can offer the necessary products at affordable prices;
- The considerably reduced cost of outsourcing this service, compared to hiring a person in this domain;
- Representing the firm in case of inspection by a pro who passed through many others inspections and has knowledge of the rights and obligations of the involved parties;
- Assistance in case of work accidents, during the whole process of drawing up the required documentation by trained people, so that the process carries out without issues.